Art Director Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

125 Interview Questions: 3140 of 125 Sort by

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at OCLC:

“There were not very many difficult questions during the interview, as it seemed I was the right person for the job.”

Feb 6, 2014

Interview Question for Art Director at Meredith Corporation:

“Pretty normal questions about background and abilities. Don't remember anything difficult. It is a design position, so mostly look at portfolio.”

Feb 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Entercom:

“I was given an assignment about how I would "Grow the revenue of the Digital Sales department" which was difficult to answer not fully knowing how sales were generated in a day-to-day way.”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Creative Group:

“What is your ideal situation? This never seems to exist and is difficult to answer because it can pigeon-hole a candidate”

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at W2O Group:

“how can i expect to be an interaction designer when I only do print?”

Jan 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Manifest Digital:

“Just standard stuff. They'll ask about UX, so study up about that”

Dec 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Toni & Guy:

“Truely there is no difficult question obviously you are there to receive education a little critquing never hurt no ones pride.”

Nov 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Williams-Sonoma:

“I didn't find any question particularly difficult or unexpected. If forced to chose one it was when she asked how I would react to C-level executive/s shooting down a concept I developed for a…”

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Castells & Asociados:

“Mots unexpected question was to explained the process of how I dealt with deadlines, and creative strategies based on clients research and data evaluation.”

Nov 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CQ Roll Call:

“"What do you think of our Web site?" (It was awful)”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Art Director interview questions and reviews. All 125 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.