arvato AG Business Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at arvato AG in February 2010.

My contract with Kelly OCG was bought out by arvato digital services. I was given a ‘soft’ interview to find out if they wanted to keep me in my current position after the contract rolled over. I think that there is normally a skills test, but that did not apply, because I am already in the position (and I am actually overqualified for the position). One thing that intrigues me is the drug test that I will need to take to keep this job. I don’t use drugs and I doubt any of my current coworkers do, either – so apparently I will now be working for a company that has drug problems amongst its staff (I can’t wait for this new adventure!). The HR people were actually very cordial and I am grateful that they want to keep me on staff in the current economy.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like your current job?   View Answer
  • If offered a management position, would you prefer to manage people, or projects / processes?   View Answer
There was no negotiation. I suspect that our operations manager handed over all of the current employee salary figures to arvato, and that is precisely what they offered!