arvato AG Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG (Sacramento, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for arvato AG

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

The goal of the human resources dept. at arvato digital services is to find people who can LISTEN and think on their feet. Aside from probing you for computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office apps and typing skills, they will stage a fake call session with you. They asked me to make up whatever solution came to my head to meet the needs of the customer. My particular "fake call" involved me as an employee at The Gap. A customer called to complain that they ordered clothes and haven't received them when they were supposed to. I basically had to think on my feet and find a solution for them to keep them satisfied.

In addition to a verbal interview, a written portion was included, where I was asked to form letters in response to different email complaints. In these letters, I had to include certain points of action that would be taken to address the shortcomings of the previous employee interactions. There was a computer-based portion that tested my typing skills by copying word for word a document presented to me on the screen.

One of the hardest parts of the process was a computer-based portion where I had to listen to people leave voicemails with noisy backgrounds and determine exactly what they needed by answering from a multiple choice questionnaire.

I had to go get drug tested, which is always an annoying process, only because who enjoys peeing in a cup? And the nurse I got was my age and really cute. So that's always awkward...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They started at $11 and you take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple whereby they initially put you in a room with the other candidates and get each candidate to introduce himself and the position he is applying for (in my case we were all applying for the same department however some were applying for different languages within the same department). We were then given a practice telephone conversation - a sort of role play as well as writing a short answer to query so that they can test our verbal and writing skills.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a single question to be unexpectedly difficult - as you would expect from a CSR job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

standard questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG (Hamburg (Germany)) in February 2013.

Interview

the process was very simple. Only 2 phone interviews with the HR person. Also some test assessments in French and English. they needed somebody to start asap. The training had already started (2 days before)when I came on board.

Interview Questions

• it was about my past experience. nothing to elaborated.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation phase so to speak as it for a call center position. You take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at arvato AG in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was incredibly simple. I just said why I wanted to work with Arvato and answered some questions about my previous places of employment, what I did there what I liked what I didn't like (always make sure to keep everything positive). It was a lot of hurry up and wait. The majority of everything took just one day. They had a career fair, I recommend getting there as soon in the day as possible as the wait to get through all the steps was long. If you are in faster (earlier) you will be out faster (earlier), otherwise expect to wait most of the day. I went through two brief interviews one with a general recruiter and one with a supervisor, they were both very nice. I then took an online skills test, personality test, basic math test with listening sections where you respond on the computer typing what you heard or answering a question re. what you heard. This part took another hour. Then I left for the day. Everyone was very nice!

The next day I got a call telling me I had a conditional job offer but needed to take their drug test and they would then run my background testing too. One more day passed and I got a call offering me the job and I accepted the offer. Again everyone was very nice. I hope this continues throughout employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available. They offer what they offer and that is it. They did seem to want to advance people who do well in their work. I do not know how long that will take to get there but I am interested.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at arvato AG (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in December 2010.

Interview

interview with HR

will send you an online exam link

interview with Manager

Offer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in January 2009.

Interview

If anyone needs a starting job to gain confidence, experience....this is the place to be. this company does not pay much, just the basic pay but spend a year or so and then u can move up with other companies or as other profiles.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no scope of negotiation as it is like a start-up job. Take it or leave it.