arvato AG

Relevance Date Difficulty

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Arvato Financial Services
Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 7 months - interviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Question – If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview Details – just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Question – behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance
Mountain View, CA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at arvato AG in August 2009.

Interview Details – Interview took a very long time and consisted of a phone screen, 2 pannel interviews, 1:1 with manager, 1:1 with global manager from Ireland, skilltest for Word and Excel and short chat with HR regarding the offer details. I had to send follow up emails in between the interviews to find out if the position was still open. Mostly interviews were not hard and didn't consist of any specific technical finance questions, but rather the behavioral tests to check how would you handle different situations, and focused on taking initiative and leadership qualities. Atmosphere was informal and people were friendly and open except for the manager.

Interview Question – What would you do if you send erroneous financial report to the client?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't give a chance to negotiate, just offered a position at a certain rate. Rate was less than average in South Bay, but because it was a Google account I took it anyway.

Corp Recruiter Interview

Corp Recruiter
Valencia, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at arvato AG in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with The HR Manager. Very nice lady. The interview was very casual, no behavorial interview questions. One week later the HR manager left me a VM indicating she went with an internal candidate.

Interview Question – There were no behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Reno, NV

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at arvato AG in February 2010.

Interview Details – My contract with Kelly OCG was bought out by arvato digital services. I was given a ‘soft’ interview to find out if they wanted to keep me in my current position after the contract rolled over. I think that there is normally a skills test, but that did not apply, because I am already in the position (and I am actually overqualified for the position). One thing that intrigues me is the drug test that I will need to take to keep this job. I don’t use drugs and I doubt any of my current coworkers do, either – so apparently I will now be working for a company that has drug problems amongst its staff (I can’t wait for this new adventure!). The HR people were actually very cordial and I am grateful that they want to keep me on staff in the current economy.

Interview Questions

• Do you like your current job?   View Answer
  • If offered a management position, would you prefer to manage people, or projects / processes?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I suspect that our operations manager handed over all of the current employee salary figures to arvato, and that is precisely what they offered!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Valencia, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at arvato AG in January 2008.

Interview Details – The goal of the human resources dept. at arvato digital services is to find people who can LISTEN and think on their feet. Aside from probing you for computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office apps and typing skills, they will stage a fake call session with you. They asked me to make up whatever solution came to my head to meet the needs of the customer. My particular "fake call" involved me as an employee at The Gap. A customer called to complain that they ordered clothes and haven't received them when they were supposed to. I basically had to think on my feet and find a solution for them to keep them satisfied.

In addition to a verbal interview, a written portion was included, where I was asked to form letters in response to different email complaints. In these letters, I had to include certain points of action that would be taken to address the shortcomings of the previous employee interactions. There was a computer-based portion that tested my typing skills by copying word for word a document presented to me on the screen.

One of the hardest parts of the process was a computer-based portion where I had to listen to people leave voicemails with noisy backgrounds and determine exactly what they needed by answering from a multiple choice questionnaire.

I had to go get drug tested, which is always an annoying process, only because who enjoys peeing in a cup? And the nurse I got was my age and really cute. So that's always awkward...

Interview Question – The "fake call" setup.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They started at $11 and you take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Sacramento, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at arvato AG in December 2008.

Interview Details – I initially submitted my resume through careerbuilder online. I was contacted for an interview within a couple of days. During the interview, which was with the manager of the location, I felt that I answered all the questions honestly. Communication between us was good. We agreed that I was fully qualified for the position and she would contact me by the end of the week. I did not hear from her by Monday so I called and left at least three voicemail messages over a period of four days. She finally called me back to let me know she had chosen someone else.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had an irate customer and what the outcome of the situation was.   View Answer

Manager Training and Quality Interview

Manager Training and Quality
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Interview Details – Very unprofessional. I was called in then was made to wait for 4 hours before telling me that the person who was to conduct the interview was not available. The profile was not explained properly. I got to know about the quality aspect during the interview.

Interview Question – I was asked if I am ready to head the quality team while i was called to appear for an interview which was for a training head   View Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Inside Sales Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at arvato AG in March 2014.

Interview Details – There are two rounds of interview. First, through the HR. And second through the Operations Manager. The interviews are conducted through phone as well. The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.
After the telephonic interviews, they may call for face to face interview.

Interview Question – The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offer more salary than the previous employer if the employee has worked with the previous employer for more than 6 months. Otherwise , the salary would remain the same as with the previous employer.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Purchasing Manager
Gütersloh (Germany)

I applied online and interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview Details – Communications and hiring process quick. Interviewer awkward and unusual.

Worked for arvato AG? Contribute to the Community!