arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at arvato AG (Valencia, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

The goal of the human resources dept. at arvato digital services is to find people who can LISTEN and think on their feet. Aside from probing you for computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office apps and typing skills, they will stage a fake call session with you. They asked me to make up whatever solution came to my head to meet the needs of the customer. My particular "fake call" involved me as an employee at The Gap. A customer called to complain that they ordered clothes and haven't received them when they were supposed to. I basically had to think on my feet and find a solution for them to keep them satisfied. In addition to a verbal interview, a written portion was included, where I was asked to form letters in response to different email complaints. In these letters, I had to include certain points of action that would be taken to address the shortcomings of the previous employee interactions. There was a computer-based portion that tested my typing skills by copying word for word a document presented to me on the screen. One of the hardest parts of the process was a computer-based portion where I had to listen to people leave voicemails with noisy backgrounds and determine exactly what they needed by answering from a multiple choice questionnaire. I had to go get drug tested, which is always an annoying process, only because who enjoys peeing in a cup? And the nurse I got was my age and really cute. So that's always awkward...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They started at $11 and you take it or leave it.

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at arvato AG in July 2010.

Interview

In my experience it was a very short interview at 35 minutes. During the interview, with two people, one showed up with a copy of my resume and the other did not. Neither person took notes during the interview or had any paper other then the single copy of my resume.

Interview Questions

Salary offer was very low. Benefits are average for the industry.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at arvato AG in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process takes 2 days and they expects me to have the positive attitude towards the job. Initiallly I did a test but it's not too hard. But you'd better to show them all you got since there are lots competitors. And the company treats security very serious so make sure you will not breech any of the rules.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging work you have done in the past.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at arvato AG (Mountain View, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview took a very long time and consisted of a phone screen, 2 pannel interviews, 1:1 with manager, 1:1 with global manager from Ireland, skilltest for Word and Excel and short chat with HR regarding the offer details. I had to send follow up emails in between the interviews to find out if the position was still open. Mostly interviews were not hard and didn't consist of any specific technical finance questions, but rather the behavioral tests to check how would you handle different situations, and focused on taking initiative and leadership qualities. Atmosphere was informal and people were friendly and open except for the manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you send erroneous financial report to the client?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't give a chance to negotiate, just offered a position at a certain rate. Rate was less than average in South Bay, but because it was a Google account I took it anyway.

Senior Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at arvato AG in April 2009.

Interview

I found the people positive and growth oriented.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals as a trainer?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in July 2012.

Interview

30 minute phone interview, 30 minute in-person interview the whole time was spent hearing about the company no question for interviewee. The HR person pulled into another meeting and I was left sitting in her office. Horrible about following up.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

called up for an interview. interview process was smooth. Hiring manager was friendly. get the offer after an hour.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

They took quite some time to review your resume. After that, a week is needed to arrange and interview. The interview location is very remote area with few public transport. During interview, they ask mostly basic C# question as well as SQL question such as retrieving using joins and how to apply them

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at arvato AG (Reno, NV) in August 2013.

Interview

I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Questions

• If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   1 Answer

Einkaufsmanager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gütersloh (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG (Gütersloh (Germany)).

Interview

Kommunikation und Einstellungsprozess schnell. Interviewer komisch und ungewöhnlich.

Communications and hiring process quick. Interviewer awkward and unusual.