arvato AG Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.2

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

JD was shared on time..

Interview Questions

• Value add that you bring to the table   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG.

Interview

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

standard questions

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Interview

HR Executives should be taught first how to greet and answer ppl who are lined up for interview and interviewers must be taught to greet and ask basic questions first instead of saying "tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about Yourself Run me through your resume why you want to join where do you stay are you married we are not call center // we are worse :(   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at arvato AG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

interview was simple , they took my 3 round of interview in 1 day , and offered me the offer letter

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at arvato AG (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2014.

Interview

a person with bad manners and in a hurry , without having read the CV and making value judgments before knowing the situations experienced by the interviewee. No eye contact and making interruptions without allowing to finish the (short) answer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you had 3 different jobs in the last 2 years? (making gestures of disgusting)   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at arvato AG in November 2013.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple whereby they initially put you in a room with the other candidates and get each candidate to introduce himself and the position he is applying for (in my case we were all applying for the same department however some were applying for different languages within the same department). We were then given a practice telephone conversation - a sort of role play as well as writing a short answer to query so that they can test our verbal and writing skills.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a single question to be unexpectedly difficult - as you would expect from a CSR job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Manager Training and Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at arvato AG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Very unprofessional. I was called in then was made to wait for 4 hours before telling me that the person who was to conduct the interview was not available. The profile was not explained properly. I got to know about the quality aspect during the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I am ready to head the quality team while i was called to appear for an interview which was for a training head   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at arvato AG (Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Nothing everything was as usual there would be usual hr question and the operations would be way too easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please do not accept the offer letter without negotiation

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at arvato AG (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. First, through the HR. And second through the Operations Manager. The interviews are conducted through phone as well. The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill. After the telephonic interviews, they may call for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer more salary than the previous employer if the employee has worked with the previous employer for more than 6 months. Otherwise , the salary would remain the same as with the previous employer.