arvato AG

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

2.2

Business Development Manager-Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at arvato AG.

direkte Bewerbung auf der Unternehmensseite-insgesamt 5 Interviews-2 Interviews sehr gut, offen, fair, respektvoll, professionell.
    2 Interviews sehr unprofessionell: Lebenslauf war vorher nicht gelesen worden, abwertende, abschaetzende Beurteilung des Werdegangs. Es folgte Assessment, welches vorher nicht angekuendigt wurde, also keine Zeit sich auf Kundenprojekt im Vorfeld vorbereiten zu koennen. Umgang unfreundlich, verlogen und unfair-freundlich gespielt und dann abserviert. Im Anschluss habe ich Bewerbungsprozess beendet und damit auch von einer potenziellen Einstellung abgesehen.

Interview Questions
    • das Schwierigste war die fehlende Moeglichkeit, sich auf das Assessment im Vorfeld vorbereiten zu koennen. Ich war im Vorfeld nicht informiert worden. Sehr unprofessionell/unfair   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in November 2013.

The interview process is quite simple whereby they initially put you in a room with the other candidates and get each candidate to introduce himself and the position he is applying for (in my case we were all applying for the same department however some were applying for different languages within the same department). We were then given a practice telephone conversation - a sort of role play as well as writing a short answer to query so that they can test our verbal and writing skills.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember a single question to be unexpectedly difficult - as you would expect from a CSR job.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate.

Manager Training and Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Very unprofessional. I was called in then was made to wait for 4 hours before telling me that the person who was to conduct the interview was not available. The profile was not explained properly. I got to know about the quality aspect during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I am ready to head the quality team while i was called to appear for an interview which was for a training head   View Answer

Arvato Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

I was hired as a temp employee through Appleone. It took 7 months before Arvato would hire me, this was unreasonable to take this long to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • If I could work on weekends and about 60 hours 4 months out of the year.   View Answer

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in March 2014.

There are two rounds of interview. First, through the HR. And second through the Operations Manager. The interviews are conducted through phone as well. The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.
    After the telephonic interviews, they may call for face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were the kind of questions asked during normal conversation. They don't check the knowledge. They check the communication skill.   Answer Question
    They offer more salary than the previous employer if the employee has worked with the previous employer for more than 6 months. Otherwise , the salary would remain the same as with the previous employer.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG.

just experienced the first round, 3 behavioral questions were asked

Interview Questions
    • behavioral questions and self introduction. basic understanding of company's background was asked   Answer Question

Einkaufsmanager Interview

(Translated from English)

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG.

Kommunikation und Einstellungsprozess schnell. Interviewer komisch und ungewöhnlich.

Communications and hiring process quick. Interviewer awkward and unusual.

I T Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in October 2012.

Interview was easy. Few technical questions with no or low difficulty.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, salaries are fixed based on scale points.

Customer Service Representative Interview

standard questions

Kundendienstmitarbeiter Interview

(Translated from English)

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG in January 2013.

Das Interview nahm rund eineinhalb Stunden in Anspruch. Zwei Verkaufsfallbeispiele mit Rollenspielen. Allgemeines Personal- und Abteilungsinterview. Sprach- und IT-Test

The interview took about 1.5 hours. 2 sales case scenario with role plays. General HR & Dept Interview. Language and IT test