arvato AG

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato AG in November 2013.

The interview process is quite simple whereby they initially put you in a room with the other candidates and get each candidate to introduce himself and the position he is applying for (in my case we were all applying for the same department however some were applying for different languages within the same department). We were then given a practice telephone conversation - a sort of role play as well as writing a short answer to query so that they can test our verbal and writing skills.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember a single question to be unexpectedly difficult - as you would expect from a CSR job.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate.

Manager Training and Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at arvato AG in August 2013.

Very unprofessional. I was called in then was made to wait for 4 hours before telling me that the person who was to conduct the interview was not available. The profile was not explained properly. I got to know about the quality aspect during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I am ready to head the quality team while i was called to appear for an interview which was for a training head   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

standard questions

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Look eager and willing to learn and you will get the job

Interview Questions
    • the interview process is fairly simple. asking about personalities and willing to follow orders.
      whenever there are issues, who to escalate as well as work ethics

Answer Question

Kundendienstmitarbeiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gütersloh (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gütersloh (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG in January 2013.

Das Interview nahm rund eineinhalb Stunden in Anspruch. Zwei Verkaufsfallbeispiele mit Rollenspielen. Allgemeines Personal- und Abteilungsinterview. Sprach- und IT-Test

The interview took about 1.5 hours. 2 sales case scenario with role plays. General HR & Dept Interview. Language and IT test

I T Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in October 2012.

Interview was easy. Few technical questions with no or low difficulty.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, salaries are fixed based on scale points.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

They took quite some time to review your resume. After that, a week is needed to arrange and interview. The interview location is very remote area with few public transport.
    During interview, they ask mostly basic C# question as well as SQL question such as retrieving using joins and how to apply them

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at arvato AG.

called up for an interview. interview process was smooth. Hiring manager was friendly. get the offer after an hour.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Only one interview, but 5 years ago. First, general abilities (you can call it IQ test) - how one uses resources, how is able to think clearly and make perfect sense of what has found, then part 2 - sort of an assessment in groups of 3. They were testing our language skills, soft skills, problem solving skills. In general, rather a nice experience, quite productive time.

Interview Questions
    • Can't really remember particular questions but all question were rather surprising but nothing like you couldn't answer them. The only important part was to use your brain. They were checking our creativity and stress resistance. I might need to add that the company was looking for more than 1 person at that time as they were opening a new project. Plus that was back in Sep 2007   Answer Question
    No negotiations, they presented the offer in the first place. Then they interviewed the candidates.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in July 2012.

30 minute phone interview, 30 minute in-person interview the whole time was spent hearing about the company no question for interviewee. The HR person pulled into another meeting and I was left sitting in her office. Horrible about following up.