arvato AG

arvato AG Interview Questions

2.2

standard questions

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Look eager and willing to learn and you will get the job

Interview Questions
    • the interview process is fairly simple. asking about personalities and willing to follow orders.
      whenever there are issues, who to escalate as well as work ethics

Answer Question

Kundendienstmitarbeiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gütersloh (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gütersloh (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online – interviewed at arvato AG in January 2013.

Das Interview nahm rund eineinhalb Stunden in Anspruch. Zwei Verkaufsfallbeispiele mit Rollenspielen. Allgemeines Personal- und Abteilungsinterview. Sprach- und IT-Test

The interview took about 1.5 hours. 2 sales case scenario with role plays. General HR & Dept Interview. Language and IT test

I T Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverley, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in October 2012.

Interview was easy. Few technical questions with no or low difficulty.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, salaries are fixed based on scale points.

Software Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

They took quite some time to review your resume. After that, a week is needed to arrange and interview. The interview location is very remote area with few public transport.
    During interview, they ask mostly basic C# question as well as SQL question such as retrieving using joins and how to apply them

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at arvato AG.

called up for an interview. interview process was smooth. Hiring manager was friendly. get the offer after an hour.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poznań, Greater Poland (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at arvato AG.

Only one interview, but 5 years ago. First, general abilities (you can call it IQ test) - how one uses resources, how is able to think clearly and make perfect sense of what has found, then part 2 - sort of an assessment in groups of 3. They were testing our language skills, soft skills, problem solving skills. In general, rather a nice experience, quite productive time.

Interview Questions
    • Can't really remember particular questions but all question were rather surprising but nothing like you couldn't answer them. The only important part was to use your brain. They were checking our creativity and stress resistance. I might need to add that the company was looking for more than 1 person at that time as they were opening a new project. Plus that was back in Sep 2007   Answer Question
    No negotiations, they presented the offer in the first place. Then they interviewed the candidates.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at arvato AG in July 2012.

30 minute phone interview, 30 minute in-person interview the whole time was spent hearing about the company no question for interviewee. The HR person pulled into another meeting and I was left sitting in her office. Horrible about following up.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at arvato AG in May 2012.

The interview was incredibly simple. I just said why I wanted to work with Arvato and answered some questions about my previous places of employment, what I did there what I liked what I didn't like (always make sure to keep everything positive). It was a lot of hurry up and wait. The majority of everything took just one day. They had a career fair, I recommend getting there as soon in the day as possible as the wait to get through all the steps was long. If you are in faster (earlier) you will be out faster (earlier), otherwise expect to wait most of the day. I went through two brief interviews one with a general recruiter and one with a supervisor, they were both very nice. I then took an online skills test, personality test, basic math test with listening sections where you respond on the computer typing what you heard or answering a question re. what you heard. This part took another hour. Then I left for the day. Everyone was very nice!

The next day I got a call telling me I had a conditional job offer but needed to take their drug test and they would then run my background testing too. One more day passed and I got a call offering me the job and I accepted the offer. Again everyone was very nice. I hope this continues throughout employment.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available. They offer what they offer and that is it. They did seem to want to advance people who do well in their work. I do not know how long that will take to get there but I am interested.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venlo (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venlo (Netherlands)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at arvato AG in September 2011.

The hiring process implemented very high standards, but it did not reflect the work conditions, which had very law standards.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked on each work day to start working earlier than my official start time and explained that I have to do that for free, like a gift to the company! My reaction: I was surprised to see a company who is declaring they do not want to pay for an extra work time!   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They just asked do I wish to accept that. I wanted to change my previous job, so I agreed. Now I admit it was a mistake.