arvato Systems North America

Interviews for Top Jobs at arvato Systems North America

Senior Applications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at arvato Systems North America in November 2014.

The interview was very encouraging. The recruiter followed up by email. She was very professional. She asked the salary question and wad very open to a proposed range. Overall it was a good experience.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at arvato Systems North America.

was contacted through LinkedIn, had a quick phone interview, then went in for case study and formal interview. Phone interview was very casual and easy, case study was long and intimidating, interviewer really picks apart every detail about your answer but was really nice afterwards.

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

interviewed at arvato Systems North America in August 2013.

I applied online and HR contacted me few days after I submitted the application. I have to send several email to set up the phone interview. They asked some simply questions, such as, availability, is there any limited for you to have an internship out of campus, review previous experience and education. However, they have a higher requirement about IT skill. They asked a lot about what accounting system you know and are you familiar with ** software, etc.