Asset Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

34 Companies: 13 of 34

See the latest Salesforce.com Jobs

35 Interview Questions: 110 of 35

Sort by

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Analyst - Analyst Asset Management at Chartres Lodging Group:

“Technical questions were quite easy; out of the dozens and dozens I answered, I knew and understood probably 90-95% of them. The senior associates did have a few funny questions that had nothing to…”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Global Asset Management Summer Intern at UBS:

“Do you believe in the project we are doing?”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Analyst - Goldman Sachs Asset Management at Goldman Sachs:

“How would you describe the roll you take on in a team setting? Tell about a time when you showed this personality type. Was it a good experience for all parties involved? What did you learn about…”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Asset Management Inern at Aegon Asset Management:

“Know about the production process, how applications go through different stages. Also a product life cycle.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Asset Management Coordinator at Aerotek:

“The most difficult question was why do I want to work for Aerotek.”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Advisory Services Senior - Financial Services Office - Performance Improvement - Asset Management at EY:

“Be prepared to have to dive deep into your resume. They are looking for example of past experiences to determine how well you can explain it and relate it to the position they're looking to fill…”

Jan 27, 2014

Interview Question for IMD - Asset Management Summer Analyst at Goldman Sachs:

“What is the difference between a mutual fund and a hedge fund?

What is a question that you wish I had asked you and how would you answer that question?”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Vice President Asset Management at Starwood Capital:

“The discussion of the relationship between acquisitions and asset management was touchy. The point being that asset management inherits acquisitions made without their input. Once acquired, meeting…”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Analyst Asset Management at Goldman Sachs:

“Describe the function of Goldman Sachs.”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Director - Asset Management at UBS:

“As I said, there really were no difficult questions.”