Asset Protection Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

See the latest Best Buy Jobs

63 Interview Questions: 110 of 63 Sort by

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Asset Protection Associate at Walmart:

“None, the question were simple”

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“Basic run of the mill customer service questions. Nothing out of the ordinary if you have any retail or customer service experience what so ever.”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“At the end, I was 'asked' one question only, "Oh, you mentioned you have family that works here? You can't work for us."”

May 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Best Buy:

“The typical tell me about a time (insert difficult situation), how to did you handle it and what did you learn from it...”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Best Buy:

“Nothing was difficult. A typical retail interview. Tell a time you had to go above and beyond for someone...etc.”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Asset Protection Associate at Academy Sports & Outdoors:

“been put in akward position?”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Meijer:

“They will go over some of your specific answers from the personality test during your second interview. This caught me off guard.”

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“I was asked to identify a situation during my previous job experience, where I was given multiple tasks to complete within a set amount of time, and then tell how I completed the tasks.”

Jan 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“If the store was out of a certain size of baby shoes and a woman asked where she can find that size shoe, how qould you respond?”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walmart:

“Could never even say. They are words that you will never hear in a question again. Sometimes 3 questions in one long question.”