Assistant Director Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

230 Interview Questions: 1120 of 230 Sort by

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director at University of the Pacific:

“Questions on support for diversity.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director at American Society of Clinical Oncology:

“Dont recall any.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director at Kindercare:

“Describe a time in which you had to complete a task in which you did not have all the necessary supplies and how you handled it.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director at California Department of Conservation:

“personnel”

Jun 19, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Canvass Director at Grassroots Campaigns:

“None of the questions were very difficult.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Machine Learning - Human Capital Management (HCM) at Goldman Sachs:

“First interview:
1. Improve the product google glass by identifying objects in scene and populating information about it on screen.
2. How to efficiently index a book based on words

Second…”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director at University of South Florida:

“From your understanding of the position as we have discussed, what would be the most difficult duty or responsibility for you to successfully accomplish?”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Harvard University:

“I was asked about my religion, which I thought was highly unprofessional and inappropriate.”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“Questions were not difficult, but the sheer number of interviews ensures candidates are jaded and repetitive”

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at ACORN:

“Would I be able to restructure the day-to day operations of the Oakland office and be able to present the restructure proposal to the Board of Directors in 2 weeks. Then a year later do the same for…”