Assistant Director of Admissions Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Companies: 13 of 28

See the latest The Art Institute of Austin Jobs

62 Interview Questions: 110 of 62

Sort by

Sep 11, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institutes (HQ):

“Questions were usual interview questions, kept asking if I had any sales experience.”

Aug 26, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at DePaul University:

“All of them are fairly equivalent.”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Art Institute of Michigan:

“No difficult questions”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of Charleston:

“Easy breezy questions.”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of Austin:

“All interview questions were generic.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Art Institute of Pittsburgh:

“The over the phone conversation test was difficult. It was hard to understand the expectations initially.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Illinois Institute of Art:

“Why did I want a job that required mostly all phone-oriented work?”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Education Management Corporation:

“They will ask you how you feel about being on the phone and making __ amount of calls per day. If being on the phone is not something you are after, I highly suggest looking elsewhere for a job…”

Feb 11, 2014

“Sell me this pen...”

Jan 21, 2014

“Role playing a call pretending to call a student on 1st in office interview. No background or warning.”