Assistant Director of Admissions Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

25 Companies: 13 of 25

4 Assistant Director of Admissions Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest The Art Institute of Austin Jobs

58 Interview Questions: 110 of 58 Sort by

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of Austin:

“All interview questions were generic.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Art Institute of Pittsburgh:

“The over the phone conversation test was difficult. It was hard to understand the expectations initially.”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Illinois Institute of Art:

“Why did I want a job that required mostly all phone-oriented work?”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Education Management Corporation:

“They will ask you how you feel about being on the phone and making __ amount of calls per day. If being on the phone is not something you are after, I highly suggest looking elsewhere for a job…”

Feb 11, 2014

“Sell me this pen...”

Jan 21, 2014

“Role playing a call pretending to call a student on 1st in office interview. No background or warning.”

Dec 18, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Brown Mackie College:

“If you had to choose the best answer to describe yourself: Would you say that you celebrate victories or learn from losses?”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of California- Orange County:

“The questions I were asked were typical. Why apply for the position, what motivates me.”

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Education Management Corporation:

“Give me three reasons why you would be an asset to this company?

Tell me a time when you made a mistake at work..what was it, and how did you correct it?

Give me three words that describe YOU.”

Oct 16, 2013

“There were no difficult questions.”