Assistant Director of Admissions Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

60 Interview Questions: 1120 of 60 Sort by

Nov 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Education Management Corporation:

“Give me three reasons why you would be an asset to this company?

Tell me a time when you made a mistake at work..what was it, and how did you correct it?

Give me three words that describe YOU.”

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Education Management Corporation:

“There were no difficult questions.”

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The New England Institute of Art:

“They ask you whether or not you'd push a product that a customer/client didn't want.”

May 7, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Art Insitute of Ohio-Cincinnati:

“Tell me about your self? they don't specify personal or professional, they want to know about you personal and professional.”

Apr 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Art Institutes (HQ):

“no questions asked during group session.”

Apr 11, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of Austin:

“Nothing really unexpected if you come prepared and are a good candidate for the position. The interviewers will know pretty fast if they like you or not and want to continue.”

Apr 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Art Institute of California- Los Angeles:

“Why do I want to work for them?”

Mar 19, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Art Institute of Pittsburgh:

“What would you do to save a student who applied and is wanting to cancel?”

Mar 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Art Institute of Austin:

“Nothing was really unexpected. I mean, it's a sales job.”

Mar 10, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of California- Sacramento:

“Asking me irrelevant questions that would not pertain to this job!”