Assistant Director of Admissions Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

57 Interview Questions: 2130 of 57 Sort by

Jan 4, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at Brown Mackie College:

“You smell what the Rock is cooking?”

Dec 6, 2012

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institutes (HQ):

“How do you feel about the for profit education?”

Dec 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Art Institute of Seattle:

“Asked about a former supervisor who you liked the management style of, and one that you didn't.”

Nov 16, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Art Institutes (HQ):

“Nothing difficult:
Describe in detail your daily routine at your last job.
Why do you want to work in education?”

Nov 4, 2012

“None. I was asked "why" I wanted the position. Overall, it was a very "to the point" interview process.”

Oct 28, 2012

“Pretty typical sales questions. How do you stay motivated when doing a task over and over again? (You make a lot of dials on the phone.)”

Oct 23, 2012

Interview Question for Assistant Director of Admissions at The Art Institute of Austin:

“asked "what is my biggest risk if I hire you?" which is difficult being that it is a double negative.”

Sep 29, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Art Institutes International Minnesota:

“Explain how you would be the best person for this position?”

Sep 19, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of New Haven:

“How would you best describe yourself using one word?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assistant Director of Admissions interview questions and reviews. All 57 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.