Assistant Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Assistant"? See Companies

“What the probability of getting 2 consecutive heads in a total of N tosses (I found this one pretty hard and I didn't figure out the right answer at the time.)”

“What is the expected value to you of the following game: You and another person have 3 coins each. You both flip all of your coins and if your three coins show the same number of tails as the other…”

“If you have a deck of cards split into 4 piles and was offered 1:1 odds to draw a face card (J Q K A) from at least one of the piles, would you take the game? Why or why not?”

“Roll a fair dice, if it's a prime number, you pay me that number times $100, if it's not a prime number, I pay you that number times $100. Consider 1 as a prime number. How much willing to pay to…”

“I want to have a birthday party outside this weekend (i.e. need sunny weather). On Saturday, the chance of rain is 60 percent, sun 40 percent. On Sunday, rain is 80 percent, sun is 20 percent…”

“If you have a 6-sided cube that has a unique color on each side (6 different colors), how many possible combinations of unique cubes are there?”

“How do you spell these various words?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Expected value of the products of a six-sided die and a eight-sided die.”

“What is the expected value of a deck of cards?”

4150 of 12,962 Interview Questions