Assistant Researcher Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

708 Interview Questions: 1120 of 708 Sort by

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at Colorado State University:

“The questions were based on my background and I discussed my previous work history, school experience and my ambitions for the position offered.”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant II at Thomas Jefferson University:

“There wasn't anything unexpected. Questions were asked about my publications and the previous experience with Breast Cancer and Heart Disease.”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant/Teaching Assistant at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign:

“What can a PhD do in research that an MD can't do? What can an MD solve that a PhD can't solve?”

Jun 14, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at Los Alamos National Laboratory:

“I knew the person who offered me the job, so the interview process consisted of scientific discussions and participation in the same meetings.”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of Houston:

“The only difficult question was determining when I could work for him amidst all my other myriad school responsibilities.”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of Iowa:

“What systematic method would you use to determine the amount of cars on the road in the US today?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at University of Wyoming:

“Why should we choose you among all the applicants?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute:

“"Why are you interested in this field?"”

Interview Question for Anonymous at S&P Ratings:

“Can you talk about a time where you had to handle a large amount of information in a short amount of time?”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Brookings Institution:

“Guestimate the number of emplyees at brookings.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assistant Researcher interview questions and reviews. All 708 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.