Assistant Researcher Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

714 Interview Questions: 1120 of 714 Sort by

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant/Lab Manager at UMass Boston:

“How would you begin organizing things in the lab?”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant at NIKE:

“"Describe a circumstance in which you were asked to take a risk, what was the outcome?"”

Jul 5, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at University of Washington:

“techniques used in prior research and techniques expected in future projects”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant at Washington University in St. Louis:

“No difficult question.”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant Professor at University of Houston:

“There are no unexpected question but Khator has a test that you need to take. Each test is determined by the candidate's year of experience.”

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant at Boston Biochem:

“There were some questions about math, basic calculations, conversions, etc, as they pertain to the job.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at Colorado State University:

“The questions were based on my background and I discussed my previous work history, school experience and my ambitions for the position offered.”

Jun 16, 2014

Interview Question for Research Assistant II at Thomas Jefferson University:

“There wasn't anything unexpected. Questions were asked about my publications and the previous experience with Breast Cancer and Heart Disease.”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant/Teaching Assistant at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign:

“What can a PhD do in research that an MD can't do? What can an MD solve that a PhD can't solve?”

Jun 14, 2014

Interview Question for Graduate Research Assistant at Los Alamos National Laboratory:

“I knew the person who offered me the job, so the interview process consisted of scientific discussions and participation in the same meetings.”