Assistant Trader Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Assistant Trader"? See Companies

“How much would you pay to play the following game:

I roll a dice and pay you the amount showing (so if I roll a 4, I give you $4).”

“I have $1M on hands. You're invited to a gangling game. Tails: Payoff: twice you bet (if you bet $1, you will get $2+ your bet). Heads= you lose your bet. How much would you bet (it's a one-off…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“What is the chance that at least two people were born on the same day of the week if there are 3 people in the room?”

“Hospital has three boys and an unknown number of girls. A mother has a baby. A nurse picks up a baby at random and it is a boy. What is the probability that the mother had a boy?”

“We each flip three fair coins. I offer to pay you $1 if we do not get the same amount of heads, if you agree to pay me $2 if we do (get the same amount of heads). Will you agree to play this game?”

“Toss 4 coins. For each head shown, the play gets 1000$. Given a 2nd chance to play the game again. what's the strategy of the game and what's the expectation of the game.”

“If we play a game in which Player 1 picks a number 1-11, and then player 2 can add 1-11 to that (i.e. player 1 picks 5, player 2 can add to make it 6-16), what is the strategy to win this game if…”

“One thousand 1x1x1 cubes in a 10x10x10 cube. Outside spray painted. How many have no paint.\?”

“If i toss 3 pieces on a tic-tac-toe board at random, and I pay you $9 if the pieces create tic-tac-toe, and you pay me $1 if they dont, do you want to play the game? (Expected value problem)”

2130 of 120 Interview Questions