Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

103 Interview Questions: 3140 of 103 Sort by

Aug 14, 2013

Interview Question for Software Developer (Assistant Vice President) at Deutsche Bank:

“None of the questions were very difficult, they mostly asked me to describe my skills and general approach. We did some whiteboarding exercises as well.”

Aug 8, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Citibank:

“How did you deal with the most challenging situation?”

Aug 5, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President - Sourcing Lead at Bank of America:

“Very few direct questions. What was the most difficult contract negotiaiton experience you had and why?”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Aurora Bank FSB:

“What is the first thing you would do when you're in the new roll?”

Jul 24, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Tenet Healthcare:

“What is your greatest weaknesses.”

Jul 23, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at iQor:

“Standard interview just show enthusiasm and be articulate”

Jul 12, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President Risk/Audit at HSBC Bank USA:

“Asked to walk through risk situations, several audit scenarios, most challenging situations, what would you do if X happened, etc.”

Jul 9, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President, Functional Specialist at Deutsche Bank:

“The Scrum Master asked me about the latest book that I've read which was a bit unexpected. Although, I found it to be a great questions.”

Jul 1, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at Deutsche Bank:

“There were no real difficult questions, nothing like a book answer will not have satisfied the interviewers. No brain teaser (which seems to be the norm these days).
There were some explicit Agile…”

Jun 24, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Vice President at CIT:

“Nothing out of the ordinary”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assistant Vice President interview questions and reviews. All 103 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.