Associate Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

225 Interview Questions: 2130 of 225 Sort by

May 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DayNine Consulting:

“Drive the presentation.
Answer the questions in a curt manner.”

May 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at State of California:

“What is your biggest flaw.”

Apr 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advicent Solutions:

“A question that I was unprepared for was "describe a time when you encountered a customer who was unsatisfied with your service."”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Broadridge:

“Database question. MySQL. Details of other project”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advicent Solutions:

“The questions were not that difficult. I suppose "Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity?" was the most difficult. That is definitely an important question to consider before working at Advicent…”

Apr 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Affinnova:

“Unexpected: why did you choose your childhood hobby and how did that help you in your college career?”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at EMC:

“(towards the end of one of the interviews): in 60 seconds or less, tell me why I should hire you vs anyone else in this room.”

Apr 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Millward Brown:

“What do you know about the company- be prepared to know A LOT about ALL departments, I kept trying to elaborate more and more and the director was not impressed.”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FedEx:

“Have you held a leadership position? If so how did you lead the individuals in your group?”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FedEx:

“Tell us about a time where you had to work with a difficult individual and how you handled the process?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Associate Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 225 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.