Associate Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

542 Interview Questions: 1120 of 542 Sort by

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bain & Company:

“The cases in the final round were more difficult and I'm sure are different year to year.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DuCharme, McMillen & Associates:

“Why should we hire you over other applicants?
Tell me about a time effective communication was important?
Tell me about a leadership role you've had?
What do you know about the company?”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capgemini:

“Using this whiteboard or a piece of paper, explain to me why I should hire you.

Case study given several days prior to the interview that was 5-6 pages long involving data sets and a fictive…”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Triage Consulting Group:

“There were no difficult questions. The interview is quite conversational in nature. In the first round interview, I was asked about my pre-medical aspirations based on the coursework that appeared on…”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Triage Consulting Group:

“Nothing was hard--the case study gives you all the answer so they are basically seeing your thought process.”

May 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sears:

“Would I be able to work nights?”

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tompkins Associates:

“Very specific questions: You have a 5 minutes to impress me on your accomplishments.... ?!?!?!?!?!!!!???”

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at BlueCross BlueShield Association:

“Be prepared to state what you can contribute to department, division and company”

May 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Clarity Solution Group:

“Most difficult question, I guess was the case interview question. The associate consultant took one of my previous jobs and turned it into a case interview. Ask me how I would improve business for a…”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Triage Consulting Group:

“Hypothetical question on what would you do as an senior associate if a client did not implement Traige's recommendations?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Associate Consultant interview questions and reviews. All 542 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.