Associate Director Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

195 Companies: 13 of 195

5 Associate Director Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest AT&T Jobs

207 Interview Questions: 110 of 207 Sort by

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director - Corporate Strategy at Hewlett-Packard:

“Pretty usual Corp. strategy case studies. The questions were mostly real projects that the team had worked on in the past. So they give you a good view into the type of projects you will be working…”

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director at Alexion Pharmaceuticals:

“Questions weren't that difficult.”

Jul 31, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director of Systems and Data Analytics at Fordham University:

“We have these 3 different sources of data, how would you work with them and derive insights from them? All behavioral and experience based questions”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director, Strategic Marketing and Communications, FAS at Harvard University:

“What is it about this position that you are most looking forward to.”

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director of TA at Ironwood Pharmaceuticals:

“How would you attract the best of best to Ironwood knowing we pay below the 50% percentile in the pharmaceutical industry? How would you manage, track and build a pipeline”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director Dining Services at Utah Valley University:

“Tell us of a time you didn't get along with your supervisor, what happened and how was it resolved”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director at UCB:

“How to deal with difficult employees and personalities?”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director at Navigant Consulting:

“Most unexpected questions: what is the longest deliverable you have written?”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Art Director at VML:

“In your opinion what are the pros and cons to online marketing as well as traditional print.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Director, Project Management at Digitas:

“None - all were pretty much conversational and involved my work experience and the types of projects I managed over the years. I was impressed with the professionalism and intelligent people I met…”