Associate Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

345 Companies: 13 of 345

See the latest Procter & Gamble Jobs

513 Interview Questions: 110 of 513 Sort by

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Brand Manager at Avon Products:

“We flipped through a fashion magazine and I had to pick an ad and explain what I liked about it and what I did not like and why.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Finance Manager at Unilever:

“The questions were not technical at all. Very few finance-y questions. Most of the questions were about teamwork--they really want to gauge how well you work w others.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Inside Sales Account Manager at CA Technologies:

“No hard questions as such but basic ones such as - how do you deal with stress, how do you solve a problem, how do you deal with conflict in the work place, name something you've gone above and…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Media Manager at Bristol-Myers Squibb:

“Tell me about a time when you were a key member of a project team and the project did not go as anticipated.
Tell me about a time when you built a relationship with a challenging external or…”

Jul 13, 2014

Interview Question for Portfolio Manager Associate at Boston Private Bank & Trust Company:

“None. Interviewers where very polite and went out of their way to make me feel welcome.”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Project Manager at Booz Allen Hamilton:

“In my field of Joint Forces Exercise Integration I have the unique situation of having been the originator of the process called the mission essential task list. I first designed and implemented it…”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Relations Manager at Hannaford Bros.:

“The questions were standard, on theft, discrimination and how to deal with difficult employees.”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Association Manager at Canyon Pacific Management:

“none really.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Brand Manager at Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits:

“What do you think we should do with this brand?”

Jun 30, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Project Manager at Henkels & McCoy:

“Would you be willing to travel?”