Associate Recruiter Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Companies: 13 of 28

See the latest Gerson Lehrman Group Jobs

33 Interview Questions: 110 of 33 Sort by

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiting Associate at Seer Interactive:

“What are some ideas that you would want to incorporate right away into our internship program?”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Recruiter at ManpowerGroup:

“Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiter Associate at Preferred Credit:

“Tell me about a weakness or something that you aren't good at in a professional setting”

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Recruiting Associate (Entry Level Recruiter) at Experis:

“What's the latest book you read and why?”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Recruiter at Manpower:

“No hard questions, very basic questions about experience and explaining resume.”

Dec 18, 2013

Interview Question for Admissions Coordinator/Associate to the National Director of Recruitment and Admissions at Hebrew Union College:

“I was indirectly asked if I was a member of the Jewish faith (repeatedly). After several attempts to avoid answering the question, I had no choice but to confirm that I am not Jewish. But rather…”

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Associate Recruiter at Zuora:

“How am I prepared to act as the only on-site recruiting presence in an office of 150+ employees.”

Nov 4, 2013

Interview Question for Associate Recruiter at Accenture:

“They asked me a lot about my LinkedIn recruiter skills and asked me about my experience with Taleo.”

Oct 1, 2013

Interview Question for Diversity Recruitment Associate at Professional Diversity Network:

“I think it's more about how you answer their questions rather than just your answer.”

Sep 23, 2013

Interview Question for Recruiting Associate at AC Lion:

“No curve balls really, every question was fairly standard. I was asked to pitch something I was passionate about at one point.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Associate Recruiter interview questions and reviews. All 33 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.