Associate Support Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Associate Support Engineer"? See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“If you have a 5 gallon jug and a 3 gallon jug how do you get exactly 4 gallons?”

“I was asked mostly about my previous experience working for Qualcomm as well as my current school goals and experience.”

“The online assessment has proven difficult for many applicants. If you're not strong on SAT style questions, you might want to practice a bit.”

“Asked some tech questions I knew such as general networking questions and some that I used to know but forgot such as database queries. No Java questions.”

“The most difficult questions I had were regarding networking being technical questions in the second interview. I have had not had much hands on exposure to networking so I did not know the answers…”

“If a client called in and tried to launch our software on their computer, and all they said was "There's just a blue screen on my monitor", what would be the first few steps you would take to solve…”

“What do you know about Websense and its products?”

“Tell a customer service story where you were successful and one where the customer was being hostile.”

110 of 10 Interview Questions