Assurance Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

77 Interview Questions: 1120 of 77

Sort by

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Audit Senior Manager at EY:

“Nothing in specific”

Feb 2, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Manager at CSAA Insurance Group:

“What would you do if your upper management does not agree with your assessment? or data that is presented to them?”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Manager at Trayer Engineering:

“Explain the outcome of one of your recent six Sigma projects.”

Jan 3, 2014

Interview Question for IT Manager, Quality Assurance at Apollo Education Group:

“Describe how you would manage QA teams for database, load & performance, security, and functional testing.”

Dec 15, 2013

Interview Question for Internal Audit Manager at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield:

“Don't remember, but everything has changed now that the company has been bought by Wellpoint.”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Auditor/Manager at Connolly:

“All stock questions. Why do I want to work here, What is your management style, If hired, what would you do during your second month here, What do you like to do on your free time. Nothing too…”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Audit Manager at Berman & Company:

“I was asked what it would take for me to become partner”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Audit Manager Position - Atlanta, GA at Grant Thornton Ireland:

“He did not ask any questions about the strength of my experience or my resume. He seemed most concerned into digging into how my experience was not relevant to what they were looking for. He seemed…”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Manager at Interactive Data:

“The Technical skills mentioned on the resume were thoroughly asked upon. More focus on the technical knowledge of the resource rather than the previous work experience/industry.”

Oct 23, 2013

Interview Question for Audit Manager at PwC:

“An example of a difficult situation that was dealt with.”