Assurance Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

76 Interview Questions: 1120 of 76 Sort by

Feb 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CSAA Insurance Group:

“What would you do if your upper management does not agree with your assessment? or data that is presented to them?”

Jan 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Trayer Engineering:

“Explain the outcome of one of your recent six Sigma projects.”

Jan 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Apollo Education Group:

“Describe how you would manage QA teams for database, load & performance, security, and functional testing.”

Dec 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield:

“Don't remember, but everything has changed now that the company has been bought by Wellpoint.”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Connolly:

“All stock questions. Why do I want to work here, What is your management style, If hired, what would you do during your second month here, What do you like to do on your free time. Nothing too…”

Nov 11, 2013

Interview Question for Audit Manager at Berman & Company:

“I was asked what it would take for me to become partner”

Nov 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Grant Thornton Ireland:

“He did not ask any questions about the strength of my experience or my resume. He seemed most concerned into digging into how my experience was not relevant to what they were looking for. He seemed…”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Quality Assurance Manager at Interactive Data:

“The Technical skills mentioned on the resume were thoroughly asked upon. More focus on the technical knowledge of the resource rather than the previous work experience/industry.”

Oct 23, 2013

Interview Question for Audit Manager at PwC:

“An example of a difficult situation that was dealt with.”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at BNSF Railway:

“The case study had 10 questions and you are given 30 mins to complete and present in a format that can be submitted to upper management. You will be given a pen and notepad and will be escorted to a…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Assurance Manager interview questions and reviews. All 76 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.