At Home Advisor Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "At Home Advisor"? See Companies

1 of 2 found helpful

“A customer is crying on the phone, she has spilled water on her laptop which is no longer functioning. Water damage is not covered under Apple warranty thus she is not eligible for refund or…”

“Explain to a caller what to do if they have just dropped their IPad.”

“What if a game restarts or an application loses data and an irate customer calls for data to be replaced but you know you can't do that.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Explain to a non-technical customer the difference between RAM and Hard Drive.”

“Why Apple?”

0 of 1 found helpful

“If your mother bought an iPhone, and she called you saying, "My iPhone won't send or receive E-Mails," how would you walk her through fixing the issue?”

“I a customer's Iphone is having trouble with email (won't receive or send emails) how would you help the customer troubleshoot?”

“I had worked on an Android project and she started to ask questions like whst if there is a conflict in your schedule and you have to choose between the job or the project. And she said you do know…”

“Do you know what safe mode is when a computer is starting up?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“The customer service questions got me. Due to me never really having to deal with that. Also, the tech support questions got me a little. I did not know if they wanted me to solve all the problems…”

110 of 76 Interview Questions