athenahealth

Relevance Date Difficulty

EDI Interview

EDI
Watertown, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at athenahealth in April 2012.

Interview Details – I met with two potential co-workers, both of which were rude. One of the Sr. associates had no personality and I felt so uncomfortable by her lack of affect that all I could think about was working with such a miserable person day after day. She kept telling me that this department was so understaffed she has to work 70-80 hrs per week and had no life. I wonder why the department is so understaffed, she scares everyone off. For a company that encourages teamwork and a laid back working environment, they should re-evaluate the type of people they use to interveiw.

Interview Question – Specific example of how you handled a difficult situation in your last job.   View Answer

Worked for athenahealth? Contribute to the Community!