Attendant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

859 Interview Questions: 1120 of 859 Sort by

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Fitting Room Attendant at Target:

“What is your biggest weakness?”

Aug 10, 2014

Interview Question for Salad Bar Attendant at Souplantation & Sweet Tomatoes:

“There weren't any unexpected questions. The interview process went swimmingly. I honestly believe my employer gives everyone a chance who applies, so long as they prove that they are prompt and ready…”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at Pinnacle Airlines:

“Just be able to answer many questions about customer service and how you interact with people. There aren't many technical questions, and to be honest, none of the questions were very difficult.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier/Fuel Attendant at Giant Eagle:

“Nothing really out of the ordinary. Pretty common interview questions centered around customer service and what would you do situations.”

Aug 3, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at SkyWest:

“Answering why you would make a good flight attendant I found to be difficult. Not so much as to finding a answer , but coming up with something original as after 30 applicants spoke. I also found it…”

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at SkyWest:

“Must speak in front of entire room and say a few words about yourself. Do not say that you love people! Too cliche. Tell a fun story about yourself and why you would be a great Flight Attendant”

Interview Question for American Airlines Flight Attendant at American Airlines:

“Dress as every post/ video blog site is recommending. AA is known to be more conservative in terms of appearance. So tone sexiness down. How ever, people naturally judge us on looks first, so make a…”

Interview Question for American Airlines Flight Attendant at American Airlines:

“Remember at the F2F to be genuine and smart/clever but careful not to be too eager. It's really a crap shoot. Yet, I will say speaking up about non pay during training, or concerns about not seeing…”

Interview Question for American Airlines Flight Attendant at American Airlines:

“The other glass door reviews for FA have been very specific and right on the money.
Key ideas and subject areas to speak on intelligently :
How you specifically were a valuable team leader and…”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Flight Attendant at GoJet Airlines:

“How would you handle a difficult cusomer?”