Attorney Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

294 Interview Questions: 1120 of 294 Sort by

Interview Question for Project Associate-Attorney at alliantgroup, LP:

“Why did you leave your last job?”

Interview Question for Project Associate-Attorney at alliantgroup, LP:

“Are you planning on staying in Houston long term? (I have moved around quote a bit to warrant this question.)”

Interview Question for Project Associate-Attorney at alliantgroup, LP:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What about 10?”

Interview Question for Project Associate-Attorney at alliantgroup, LP:

“What is your experience with customer service?”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Attorney at Cullen and Dykman:

“Why did you want to be a lawyer? What was your favorite part about law school? How do you like being a lawyer so far?”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Patent Attorney at Intermolecular:

“"Why does our quantitative output goal seem to bother you? Nobody else had any issues with it."”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Brennan Center for Justice:

“None of the questions were unexpected. The most difficult was something like, "What are your original ideas for trying to solve the problem we are tackling?"”

Jun 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pima County Attorney:

“The most difficult part of the attorney assessment was being told that your motion was denied and then being asked to confront a member of your support staff about her mistake.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Florida Office of the State Attorney:

“Can't remember anything job specific. It was more of an informal meet and greet conversation - we talked about fishing after I commented on a picture on the desk.”

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GCG:

“Nothing about this interview was difficult, with the exception of being able to focus on what the interviewer had asked when you could clearly see that they were not interested in the answers.”