Auditing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

991 Interview Questions: 4150 of 991 Sort by

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Grant Thornton:

“none, the interview was very conversational, just have something interesting to say about yourself.”

Apr 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at cohen & company:

“Very typical "tell me about yourself" and "tell me about a time when" and "why cohen & company" types of questions.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Padgett Stratemann LLP:

“I was not expecting to be asked what my 1,2, and 5 year goals were with this company.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“They may ask you to describe your leadership style which can be challenging for people. Don't just say you lead by example without expanding, or else the interviewer might just take this as "I'm not…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at BDO USA:

“Tell me about your weaknesses”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“Is there a time where you were working on a group project with an individual you did not see eye to eye with?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at The University of Texas Medical Branch:

“It was about career change, the question was expected, i felt like i wasn't prepared to be grilled on it.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“"If there is one thing you want me to know about you by the end of this interview, what would you want me to know?"”

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“Tell me about a time you managed a team and things didn't work out as planned.”

Apr 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CohnReznick:

“The questions were fairly basic, but the most unexpected was "provide an example outside of school that you were faced with a problem and how did you solve it?" LIke I said they were straightforward…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Auditing interview questions and reviews. All 991 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.