Auto Adjuster Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8 Companies: 13 of 8

See the latest Allstate Jobs

48 Interview Questions: 110 of 48 Sort by

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Auto Damage Adjuster at GEICO:

“For me, the most difficult/unexpected questions were those directly involving the role. For example, "You quote a car for 5 hours labor, but the body shop thinks it should be 9. Please explain in…”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee at GEICO:

“None of the questions were difficult or unexpected. They were about what you'd expect for this position.”

Jun 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at USAA:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“There was a written test at the end that presented a mock situation with handling a claim. Considering I have had zero prior claims experience, I was not sure whether I had answered it well or not.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at USAA:

“Everyone makes choices good and bad, tell me about a time that you made a bad choice? What we it, and what did you do in that situation?”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GEICO:

“Vague questions are the worst for me, such as, "Describe a time when you went above and beyond." Which was one question.

One was a time management question. " You have 15 minutes to get to an…”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GEICO:

“Role playing of an angry customer.”

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at USAA:

“Most questions were describing stressful situations and how I handled them. Be ready to give examples. The unexpected question was: Explain a time you brought a group of people together & Explain a…”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GEICO:

“The strangest question was one about the job taking you into dangerous places and what would you do.
Why do you want to work here?”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GEICO:

“They rely a lot on phone interviews rather than face to face. So be prepared to get your message through over the phone.”