Automotive Parts & Accessories Stores Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

598 Interview Questions: 2130 of 598 Sort by

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier at Sam's Club:

“I would say the most difficult question would have to be "When was there a time you had a big project to do and what steps did you take to solve it?"”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Associate at AutoZone:

“What has been a difficult situation with a customer you have had, and how would you handle it correctly?”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Cafe Associate at Sam's Club:

“Who would you handle a upset member and is this something you have had to do before and give examples”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Store Clerk at Dollar Tree:

“Why do you think Dollar Tree is the job for you? After all, we are only a dollar store”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Loss Prevention at AutoZone:

“Questions were not difficult but the whole interview atmosphere was so bizarre. The female was a bit overbearing & the male had a personality like a used car dealer.”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for PSM Part Sales Manager at AutoZone:

“How does the master cylinder work?”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Manager at Pep Boys:

“Unexpected was the personality test that was given soon after the interview online.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for General Warehouse Worker at Advance Auto Parts:

“Do you see yourself with the company in 10 years?”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Security Administrator at Pep Boys:

“They didn't really ask any difficult questions. They just inquired about my background as it related to the position. They asked about specific technologies and how I applied it and they asked the…”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Store Manager at Dollar Tree:

“A lot of focus on getting out stock quickly and stock rotation. I was asked if I had worked in a place that had a heavy stock rotation.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 598 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.