avivausa Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at avivausa

Actuarial Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at avivausa.

Applied through the University career center, had an interview there, got invited for a day of interviews a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, but package was competitive.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at avivausa in May 2012.

Interview was set up by external agency. Manager and staff were great.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation as that was done by the staffing agency. Take it or leave it.

Life Product Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Des Moines, IA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at avivausa in February 2012.

I met with 4 people within a period of a week. The first interview was a screening interview and the next interview was with a 2nd person who left the room after the interview and sent in the manager and director.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest strength   View Answer
    • How would you relate to the job duties here in comparison to your last job?   View Answer
    There was not one since I came in as a contractor, I was already given my salary through the temp agency.

Marketing Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at avivausa in July 2010.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
    I was contacted by Human Resources shortly after applying for a job online. I had a phone interview with an HR professional - I was asked basic questions about my background and experience. Next, I had individual, in-person interviews with the hiring manager and other members of the team. Nothing about the interviews is noteworthy...mostly conversational discussions about my background. I was told by the hiring manager that the team would get back to me, but I never heard from anyone. When I called to inquire, I was told that an internal candidate had surfaced who needed to be given consideration. They were supposed to talk to the internal candidate, make a decision, and get back to me. That never happened. I didn't hear from anyone - hiring manager, HR, no one. Totally unacceptable!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your background (walk me through your resume).   Answer Question

Worked for avivausa? Contribute to the Community!