Banking Specialist Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

22 Interview Questions: 110 of 22

Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Telephone Banker Specialist at J.P. Morgan:

“Majority of the questions were behavioral questions.For example, Name a time where a company policy made it easy for you to not follow the rules? This was a difficult one to answer.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Electronic Banking Specialist at CommunityBank of Texas:

“Are you able to stay past 5pm from time to time.”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Personal Banker-Small Business Specialist at Chase:

“There are no hard questions, just be honest. Have your own question ready to see if you're a good fit”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 15, 2014

Interview Question for Relationship Banker Small Business Specialist at J.P. Morgan:

“Sell this pen.”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for Banking Specialist at TD Bank:

“My interview flowed more like a conversation, so I was unaware that we'd been interviewing until he said Thanks! There were normal questions, but was really interested in experience and situations…”

Feb 10, 2014

Interview Question for Bank Operations Specialist at USAA:

“None, just be yourself. Explain how you overcame a difficult situation with a customer or internal customer. Be specific, detailed and explain the results.”

Nov 18, 2013

Interview Question for Business Banking Specialist at Huntington National Bank:

“No difficult questions since the position was similar to the position I had previous.”

Jan 23, 2013

Interview Question for Business Banking Specialist at Wells Fargo:

“They ask you about previous job related experiences.”

Dec 23, 2012

Interview Question for ACCEL Program- Retail/Business Banking, Financial Specialist at PNC Financial Services Group:

“Make sure to follow up with Thank You Notes immediately after the interview via email. I was told by a peer that they selected candidates by the end of the day, so hand written notes are not…”

Aug 28, 2012

Interview Question for Teller, Personal Banker, Customer Support Specialist at Republic Bank & Trust:

“None. They are very straight forward. They want 1-2 years of experience.”