Banks & Credit Unions Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5,551 Interview Questions: 1120 of 5,551 Sort by

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Representative at CIC:

“Can you start tomorrow?”

Apr 10, 2014

Interview Question for AML Analyst at Citi:

“No true unexpected questions as I researched Citi and some AML information prior to the interview. Questions consisted of the usual 'about you' questions and the interviewer did not expect me to have…”

Interview Question for Personal Banker I (SAFE) at Wells Fargo:

“I was asked to role-play a sales call, which wasn't completely unexpected. However, it was pretty on the spot. I wasn't given a context or a moment to prepare, just jumped right into it.”

Interview Question for Cashflow Modeling Associate at Citi:

“Be prepared with technical questions. They may ask you basic questions about their products. They also ask about your computer skills or programing skills if you mentioned it on your resume. Some…”

Interview Question for Universal Banker at IBERIABANK:

“It's usually the generic questions asked at most interviews."Prior banking experience is a plus, mention as must retail or cash handling experience as possible. Drug test and credit check is required.”

Interview Question for Teller At Wells Fargo at Wells Fargo:

“The most difficult was being put on the spot with the teller scenario. Not having any banking experience I found it difficult.”

Interview Question for Small Business Underwriter at Zions Bancorporation:

“What would you do if an other employee did something unethical?”

Interview Question for Summer Analyst at Bank of America:

“Print all the prime numbers from 1-100”

Interview Question for Assistant Branch Manager at SunTrust:

“Why do you want to work for SunTrust over other banks in the area?”

Interview Question for Universal Banker II at U.S. Bank:

“How will you make a difference at this branch?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 5,551 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.