Beauty & Personal Accessories Stores Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

905 Companies: 13 of 905

183 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Ulta Beauty Jobs

2,358 Interview Questions: 110 of 2,358 Sort by

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Lush:

“If you had never been to Lush before, what would you think about it just based on the outside windows?
Tell me about a time when you formed a friendship with a customer and how did that come about…”

Interview Question for Co Manager at Bath & Body Works:

“None of the questions were difficult at all.”

Interview Question for Manager at Ulta Beauty:

“None. Discussed background, certain projects they were working on and so forth. It was more of a conversational interview than strictly behavioral.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Kohl's:

“Is the customer always right?”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Clinique Consultant Part-time at Clinique:

“The Talent Plus interview was a different experience. I had researched some of the typical questions and had some sample answers laid out in front me of, but the woman went through them so fast I…”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Third Key Holder at Claire's Stores:

“What do you like from a retail experience (as a customer)
and
What have you done when a coworker was dishonest.”

Interview Question for Assistant Manager at Sequin:

“The Store Manager repeatedly asked me what would I do with my dog while I was at work all day...
(Unexpected question,as most people these days do juggle families,2 or 3 jobs sometimes in this…”

Interview Question for Third Key, Sales Associate at Claire's Stores:

“What would you do if you were told you needed to reach a daily quota of $5,000”

Interview Question for Wellness Ambassador at Rite Aid:

“Describe a situation in which your superior asked you to do a job that you felt you were not necessarily equipped or qualified to do. How did you handle the situation?”

Jul 2, 2014

Interview Question for Beauty Consultant at Ulta Beauty:

“No hard questions, they are making sure that you are capable of customer service and have an interest in what they sell-cosmetics.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,358 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.