bebe stores Interview Questions & Reviews in Los Angeles, CA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (8)
- Stylist (3)
- Sales Manager (2)
- ECommerce Product Manager (2)
- Co Manager (2)
- Co-Manager (1)
- Manager (1)
- Fashion Stylist (1)
- Stylist-Sales Associate (1)
- Key Holder/Stylist (1)
- Textiles Designer (1)
- Marketing Coordinator At HQ (1)
- Senior Director, Store Systems (1)
- Sales Specialist (1)
- Retail Assistant Manager (1)
- Sale Associate (1)
- Store Manager (1)
- Inventory Analyst (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
Marketing Coordinator At HQ Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at bebe stores in January 2014.
Interview Details – I had an interview through a fashion/creative recruiting company. They warned me that Bebe takes their sweet time on making decisions so I was warned! I interviewed with the Marketing Manager and spoke a lot about their campaigns and expectations for the future. I thought it went well and after meeting with her, spoke with the HR person.
Interview Question – They didn't ask anything and seemed to be overwhelmed by my vast experience. Answer Question
Very Easy Interview
Textiles Designer Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at bebe stores.
Interview Details – Phone Interview first.
- There wasn't anything out of the ordinary that she asked me. I asked her why the company recruiters keep posting up the same jobs and if the turn over rate for the position was high, there wasn't much of an answer. View Answer
- I asked her if she thinks that the company develops their employees and if she sees a career path for this job at her company. She wasn't able to answer this as well. View Answer