bebe stores Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2015

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

They need your work application

Interview Questions

• What's your tough situation in your career life and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for bebe stores

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at bebe stores (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Had 2 interviews which were pretty easy no difficult questions. They ask your availability and why you want to work here. At the second interview, they describe a possible customer and then ask you to go pick out an outfit from the store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at bebe stores (Yonkers, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring.They asked me to come back for a group interview later that day. I attended the group interview with about 8 other people. I was told they would give me a call. Got a call about an hour after the interview with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to convince the manager to buy a pen.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at bebe stores (Reno, NV) in September 2010.

Interview

I saw an add on craigslist that Bebe was hiring sales associates, and immediately went into the store to ask for an application. I was handed one to fill out and I brought it back the next day. Upon handing my application in I was asked a few simple questions about myself and asked to come back for a second interview. When I arrived to my second interview, the manager interviewing me was actually on lunch. I waited for about 15 minutes, looking at the merchandise and trying to stay out of the customers way. The employees were very nice and even apologized a few times about my wait. When the manager was finally ready to interview me, we went outside to conduct the interview. She asked me a lot of questions about myself. She asked thinkgs like "Why do you want to work at Bebe instead of another store?" and "How do you keep up with the latest fashion trends?" She also asked a lot about my stance on customer service and inquired about my previous retail experience. It was pretty standard. She was very friendly. However, she was concerned about my availability (I am a full-time student). At the end of the interview she told me she would call me by the following week to tell me if I got the job. I never recieved a call.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at bebe stores (Burlington, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

2 interviews unprofessional in every sense. Put me on the floor as part of my interview. I didn't even know where anything was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at bebe stores (Sacramento, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

This was a very easy position to apply for and recieve an offer. The interviewer was very kind and this created an atmosphere that was conducive for opening up by work-related background

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just smile and don't say anything stupid

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

The hiring manager and I went outside the store for the interview. She asked questions regarding my sales experience and plans about my future. Some direct questions: -Why did you decide to apply at bebe? -What type of magazines do you read to keep up with fashion trends? -How will you ensure great customer service?

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a discrepancy between you and another co-worker?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contacted within 48 hours. There was no negotiation for pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at bebe stores.

Interview

I only had one interview with the store manager. She asked questions about fashion knowledge and sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you handled a difficult client.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at bebe stores in November 2011.

Interview

This was the honestly the most easiest interview i've ever been on(well at the location I work at now) I felt very comfortable when usaully im a nervous sweaty mess. It took literally 10 minutes probabaly thanks to the fact the actual hiring manager was running late so the only manager on duty interviewed with me with one girl working the floor so she was trying to rush it. She asked Why do I want to work there and my available hours Right then and there we filled out the background info then she said if i pass I will get a call. I passed and that was that. I got a call 2 days later. Okay now I've also had an interview at a diff bebe location right down the street from where i now work. The managers were totally stuck up. The one manager had me sitting there waiting for 25 minutes while her and the associate tried on shoes. She aksed me way different complicated questions, and wanted pagent girls answers out of me. When going over when i could work. For example she would ask when do i get out of school, say I said 2. Then she'd say "well you could be here at 2:30 right". Um. no I cant, can I actually rest for and hour, eat and change clothes before I come to work please. It takes me 30 minutes just to get here from school. I would say no and she would make a face. She made me feel as if i got it in the end and said she would call but of course never did. Oh well, I wouldnt want to work with managers like that anyway.

Interview Questions

• What magazines do you get inspiration from? I pick this only because I felt like she pried an answer out of me even though I dont need magazines to dress myself well, even though I do read them but not for that reason. And she made me feel like that wasnt a good answer.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at bebe stores in September 2009.

Interview

The women interviewing me was very rude & short with me. She basically lectured me for an hour on how if she decides to hire me how I need to wear tall stilettos, short dresses/skirts, and low cut shirts. She said they want to show a "sexy" look on their employees. It was ludicrous. Management was very pushy and rude, I was offered a position, but I declined.