Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Bar-raiser was difficult and unexpected (to me) as I'm from embedded application dev background and haven't dealt with such scenario's.”

“the 2nd behavior interview was surprising as i dint think interviewer was serious enough. looking at my resume as someone of 10 yrs exp in IT and asking them if they ever worked in a team or…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Given a plot of land and $250,000, what can you do to maximize your revenue and what kinds of data would you look at to do so?”

“Describe a time when you used common sense.”

“Did you or any family memeber make any contribution to the election campaign?”

“Give me one example from your past employment history where unusual events created interpersonal conflict and/or impaired customer service (i.e. patient and/or physician), including how you solved…”

“"What new policy or procedure have you had to implement at a previous job, and how did you adapt to it?"”

“Why do you want to work at this bank more than Bank X?”

“The most difficult question asked was had I ever made a non productive stop, for every LP this is a difficult thing to talk about.”

“Some of the behavioral questions were tricky like "Give an instance where you had a discord with your supervisor and how did you handle it?" . Although they may seem easy now, at that moment you need…”

1120 of 4,919 Interview Questions