behavioral Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

3,502 Interview Questions: 2130 of 3,502 Sort by

Apr 12, 2014

Interview Question for Registered Nurse at MaineGeneral Health:

“Interviewers used formatted questions that all employers use these days.”

Apr 12, 2014

Interview Question for Demand Planner at US Foods:

“Not extremely difficult but they asked ,"tell me about a time when you had to deal with change?"”

Interview Question for Front of House Partner at Newk's Eatery:

“How would you handle an angry or upset customer?”

Interview Question for DSG Tax Intern at EY:

“There are many people interviewing right now, why should we choose you?
Tell me a scenario where you disagree with a group member”

Interview Question for Associate Talent Program at Capco:

“Describe a time you had a conflict with a colleague. How did you resolve that conflict?”

Interview Question for R&D Technician at St. Jude Medical:

“There were no technical questions in this interview, other than to ask what type of lab equipment I had worked with in the past. Most questions were behavioral in nature.”

Interview Question for Regional Training Consultant at McDonald's:

“The most difficult question....let me see I guess it would be what was my favorite meal from McDonald's luckily I had just experienced the new Clubhouse Burger and was impressed enough to call it my…”

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Dick's Sporting Goods:

“They asked for a time when I had experienced bad customer service. It caught me off guard because those things don't usually bother me too much.”

Interview Question for Inside Sales at Alere Home Monitoring:

“a basic interview blog or book will well prepare you for this entry level interview.”

Interview Question for Software Engineer Summer Intern at S&P Capital IQ:

“It was pretty easy interview. Included both behavioral and technical questions.
Behavioral:
>what do u want to be 5 years from now. Then 10 years from now.
>what do u like the most about…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at behavioral interview questions and reviews. All 3,502 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.