Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“If you had to figure out the total number of red cars in the city of Boston, how would you go about doing that?”

Analyst at Accenture

Mar 18, 2013

“Time when you had to deal with a difficult customer or client. How did you handle it, what did YOU do.”

“Tell me a time when you had to make a quick decision without knowing all the facts.”

“How would you react when you are in a bad mood and a customer comes to you and is not talking to you in a good manner?”

Team Leader at Target

Oct 19, 2012

“When I was at the on-site interview, I toured the distribution facility and then did three back to back interviews with five behavioral questions per interview. They were very difficult questions…”

“A company doesn't want to work with Amazon because of their loyalty to one of your competitors. You're in an elevator with that company's CEO, how do you convince him to work with you in 30 seconds?”

Any at PepsiCo

Nov 4, 2010

“if you saw a employee make a mistake what would you do?”

“How to handle an upset customer”

“How do I know that you wouldn't accept a position from a totally different company if you were called upon by a recruiter, and offered $10k or $20k more per year?”

“"I spend a little time each day doing things to make my job a little easier or more organized, but most of my day managing projects or fire-fighting; If you had to choose between managing a project…”

2130 of 6,513 Interview Questions