behavioral Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,551 Interview Questions: 6170 of 4,551

Sort by

Interview Question for Investment Associate at Fisher Investments:

“Does your gpa represent you?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Westlake Chemical:

“Are you the type of person who makes things happen or who would prefer to sit back and let things happen?”

Sep 10, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Product Marketing Manager (Enterprise) at Lookout:

“How would you grow the market share of a new product?”

Interview Question for Logistics Manager at ICL Performance Products:

“The most difficult question I received was one that I really should have been prepared for... the question asked of me was, "What was the biggest failure you've had in your career, and how did you…”

Interview Question for Senior Project Manager at Capital One:

“Behavioral interview is different than most interviews because you are expected to answer with very specific examples but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to answer.”

Interview Question for Engineer I at Gulfstream Aerospace:

“Most of them are behavioral. Gulfstream is very customer oriented. They emphasize personality, creativity and team player attitude more than your intellect. That being said, I don't think they even…”

Interview Question for Customer Quality Specialist at Apria Healthcare:

“How do you handle a difficult customer and how do you escalate problems within an organization?”

Interview Question for Resident Financial Planner at Financial Finesse:

“I had to do a role play with a person that was struggling with debt. Not having had a lot of experience with these types of scenarios in the past, it was challenging for me.”

Interview Question for Recruitment/Interview: Flight Attendant at US Airways:

“How is everyone this mornin'? (Seriously) lol”

Sep 9, 2014

Interview Question for Guest Service Representative at Mario Tricoci Hair Salon & Day Spa:

“What makes you a strong customer rep?”