behavioral Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,046 Interview Questions: 8190 of 4,046 Sort by

Interview Question for Accounting Manager at CAT Financial:

“Describe a time when you worked on a team and there was a problem and how did you handle it.”

Interview Question for Content Management at Glassdoor:

“Describe a situation where you have shown integrity”

Interview Question for Software Engineering at Business Education Compact:

“Typical behavioral questions. Logic gates and circuit mini quizzes. Why is the manhole cover round?”

Interview Question for Sales/Marketing Specialist at The HON Company:

“If you were to work with a customer or vendor that you disagreed with, how would you show them your view?”

Interview Question for Retail Sales Associate at Macy's:

“What I can do if client complained about other associate?”

Interview Question for Senior SAP Consultant at IBM:

“The interviewer asked me how I was different from the rest of the people out there. Tell me something that was good and bad about me (personality type questions)”

Interview Question for Wal Mart Cashier at Walmart:

“how to deal with a rowdy customer”

Interview Question for Senior IT Program Manager at Dunkin' Donuts:

“A phrase expressing the aim of a group or party. The available selections for answers were S,K, L or Q. None of the answers were correct as they did not represent anything or any reference material…”

Interview Question for Optical Engineer at Corning:

“No challenging questions as long as you are well prepared”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Junior Automation Engineer at Silver Spring Networks Inc.:

“Your resume skills say that you are good at problem solving. Could you give me an example?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at behavioral interview questions and reviews. All 4,046 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.