Benefits Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

33 Companies: 13 of 33

See the latest Mercer Jobs

41 Interview Questions: 110 of 41 Sort by

Feb 22, 2014

Interview Question for Benefits Analyst at Aon Hewitt:

“Nothing difficlut, just have to find some example of your history that would fit their question. For example, "Tell me about a time you had to solve a complex problem, what steps did you take"”

Feb 20, 2014

Interview Question for Disability Benefits Analyst at The Standard:

“Typical stuff”

Jan 28, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Health & Benefits Analyst at Mercer:

“What is NOT on your resume that you would like me to know about you?”

Jan 20, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Health and Benefits Analyst at Mercer Health & Benefits:

“The most difficult question I received was if I planned on attending Grad School. It seemed a little like a trick question... 1. Did I value continuing education or 2. Did I plan on leaving them in…”

Nov 16, 2013

Interview Question for Benefit Analyst at Catamaran:

“None they were not that intelligent”

Nov 5, 2013

Interview Question for Pension Benefits Analyst at Towers Watson:

“How do you see your specific background fitting into this position and the requirements that go along with it?”

Sep 16, 2013

Interview Question for Health and Group Benefits Analyst at Towers Watson:

“Didn't really get any difficult questions. One interviewer wanted to assess my skills with Excel, which I was a bit rusty on.”

Aug 26, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Benefits Analyst at Ross Stores:

“There really weren't any. Although, when I interviewed with the VP, he asked if I felt that I could handle the job?”

Apr 23, 2013

Interview Question for Benefit Analyst at Alliant Insurance Services:

“It was long. I had to pee.
No difficult ?s. All questions were relevant to the position, the industry.”

Feb 4, 2013

Interview Question for Disability Benefits Analyst at The Standard:

“The questions were all straightforward and expected based on my background and experience. They do employ the bevavioral interview process so they are looking for specific examples in your past…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Benefits Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 41 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.