benefitsCONNECT Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at benefitsCONNECT

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at benefitsCONNECT.

Interview

It was a normal hiring process with a phone interview, 1st interview, then last interview with CEO. I accepted the offer then ended up leaving the company due the poor management.

Interview Questions

• If you get to the interview with the CEO you will be asked to name 3 noble prize winners. The point of that question is not getting it right but after asking the CEO why he asked that question. In my interview it sounded like to me that he wouldn't hire a person if they didn't attempt to name 3 AND ask what the purpose of that question is.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for benefitsCONNECT

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at benefitsCONNECT (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

I have a friend who works for the company who knew my situation and suggested I apply. I was warned about the crazy CEO, but thought I'd go through the process and make my own decision. I applied online and was called for a phone interview relatively quickly. The lady who called was very polite and very informative. I came in and interviewed with a couple managers. They seemed nice and I know the interview went well. Then I had to meet with the CEO.... Total narcissist! He went on and on about himself, and didn't seem too interested in interviewing me. From what I've heard, this is his typical demeanor. Do your homework on this company and you will see that this is NOT a place you want to work. The company has potential, but that potential cannot be realized with a terrible leader at the top. Look elsewhere. You will find better pay at just about any company, and won't have to deal with a hostile work environment. My friend is looking and said so many others are too.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions by the managers. CEO asked me to name 3 Nobel prize winners and then explained he doesn't expect me to actually name them, just wanted me to ask him for help. Clearly he has issues and just wants to feel needed. Red flags all over the place!   Answer Question

You couldn't pay me to deal with the CEO.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at benefitsCONNECT.

Interview

Got to 3rd interview with CEO and I was more scared that I would be offered the position that not being offered. The CEO is the most egotistical man, I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Run don't walk away. I was advised not to take this job by another employee because of the horrible work environment. Problem solved, I wasn't offered. Whew.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 Nobel peace prize winners.   2 Answers