benefitsCONNECT

Updated Dec 12, 2014

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at benefitsCONNECT

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at benefitsCONNECT in December 2014.

Standard questions, positive interviewer, great advocate for what the company offers and benefits packages, answered all my questions, positive experience, quick turn-around, effective communication and ease of conversation, flexible with scheduling the phone appointment. Questions were based on experience and experience with details listed on the job description.

Interview Questions
    • Standard line of questions-unexpected-challenges you have faced?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at benefitsCONNECT in June 2014.

My interviewer was completely unenthusiastic about the company, position, and myself. One of the worst interviews I have ever had. Asked her about how much they want to grow and she had no answer. 'We are just growing.', she said. I decided to pursue other obtions.

Interview Questions
    • Basic stuff asking about my resume, obviously new at management.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at benefitsCONNECT.

Got to 3rd interview with CEO and I was more scared that I would be offered the position that not being offered. The CEO is the most egotistical man, I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Run don't walk away. I was advised not to take this job by another employee because of the horrible work environment. Problem solved, I wasn't offered. Whew.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at benefitsCONNECT in October 2011.

Nice office, good central location and people seemed friendly enough. Interview started off with whether or not I could name at least 3 previous Nobel Prize winners. I was told if I couldn't name at least 3 previous winners the interview would be over. I suppose this is some sort of intelligence quest. I was able to name 3. They also asked me to attempt to navigate their internal system for finding information on their databse. I was able to find "some" of the information they requested. The job description asked for someone with basic accounting skills, of which I possess. They then brought up their Quickbooks account and asked me to find basic information. I was also able to complete this task. I ultimately received an email that they were looking for someone with more advanced skills in Quickbooks even though the job description made no reference to such a required skill. Approximately 3 weeks later I saw the same ad, the only added information was that a degree was now required. In my opinion, these people are just education snobs. As my experience clearly outweighs any education I could have received almost 20+ years ago. Definitely one of the stranger interviews I participated in.