BI Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "BI Developer"?See Companies

“It wasn't so much a question as it was a task. I was asked to decompose a stored procedure that created a dynamic TSQL script that was subsequently was passed to an SSIS package to retrieve data.”

“Whata are the areas you are strong In.”

“They gave me a small case as the start, not complicated, I think my sln was perfect, but obviously the manager wanted me to solve it in another way in ETL.”

“Have not had the technical interview yet so, not too difficult. I guess the toughest was "Any problem with 100% travel?" For me, right now, that is fine. Ask me again in a year or two.”

BI Developer at Leidos

Sep 29, 2014

“A highly specific question of a definition expecting a word-for-word answer. Seems like they were testing ability to communicate openly and honestly as well as checking on the personality.”

“Why do you think you'd fit into our company's culture?”

“Everyone has made some poor decisions or has done something that just did not turn out right. Has this happened to you? What happened?”

“Not really any difficult technical questions. Walked through a business case of measuring and improving adwords profit, though the job was more on reporting.”

110 of 17 Interview Questions