Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18

Sort by

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Allstate:

“Manager Will act crazy, and start telling you their life story, to seethe much EMPATHY YOU HAVE, THEY ARE B I G O. THIS EMPATHY THING.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representative at DISH:

“The difficult part was trying to sell some more services to a customer because I was not very familiar with the packages and services DISH offered.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Aetna:

“Usual analytical questions such as tell me about a time when...and what did you do to help the customer or member. Behavioral questions too such as how do you keep your composure during a call with…”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative (Bilingual) at FatWallet:

“They gave me an email navigation and typing test on the spot.”

Oct 3, 2013

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representative at QBE North America:

“There were no difficult questions. Company was desperate for French Speakers to support French Canadian customers in line of business they had just opened.”

Jun 7, 2013

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives at Visa Inc.:

“describe a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer? that's not the hardest part but having to answer the same question 3 different times. All the questions were similar to me and I…”

Mar 17, 2013

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Convergent:

“There wasn't one”

Nov 2, 2012

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representative at TMS Health:

“There weren't any difficult questions.”

Oct 16, 2012

Interview Question for Bilingual Customer Service Representative Call Center at Progressive Insurance:

“How long would you say "is adequate time" to stay at the position you have applied for before you would try to move up positions within our organization? and what steps will you take to do it?”

Oct 16, 2012

“What did you like most about this job? What did you like least about this job?”