Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

15 Companies: 13 of 15

See the latest Visa Inc. Jobs

17 Interview Questions: 110 of 17 Sort by

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at DISH:

“The difficult part was trying to sell some more services to a customer because I was not very familiar with the packages and services DISH offered.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aetna:

“Usual analytical questions such as tell me about a time when...and what did you do to help the customer or member. Behavioral questions too such as how do you keep your composure during a call with…”

May 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FatWallet:

“They gave me an email navigation and typing test on the spot.”

Oct 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at QBE North America:

“There were no difficult questions. Company was desperate for French Speakers to support French Canadian customers in line of business they had just opened.”

Jun 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Visa Inc.:

“describe a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer? that's not the hardest part but having to answer the same question 3 different times. All the questions were similar to me and I…”

Mar 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Convergent Resources:

“There wasn't one”

Nov 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at TMS Health:

“There weren't any difficult questions.”

Oct 16, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Progressive Insurance:

“How long would you say "is adequate time" to stay at the position you have applied for before you would try to move up positions within our organization? and what steps will you take to do it?”

Oct 16, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Progressive Insurance:

“What did you like most about this job? What did you like least about this job?”

Sep 13, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alpine Access:

“I've interviewed so many times with many companies over the years, non were unexpected. Google interview techniques and practice. Oh, most unexpected was, "So how is your home office set up". You…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bilingual Customer Service Representative interview questions and reviews. All 17 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.