Billing Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

177 Interview Questions: 2130 of 177 Sort by

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at North Shore LIJ Health System:

“I do not remember the specific questions asked in my interview process, but I don't believe there were unexpected or difficult questions asked. Maybe the most difficult is, "Tell me about yourself."”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Independent Physician Services:

“The most difficult questions has to do with the knowledge of medical billing. If you are not familiar or do not have a wide variety of knowledge, this could prove to be difficult for you.”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at CoreMedical Group:

“The only thing unexpected during my initial interview was learning how community and ecologically minded the company is.”

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Delta Dental:

“It should have been evident from the questions posed by the VP out of California, but the interview came across as rather hostile and had little to do with my actual background or work history. They…”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pocono Health System:

“They asked "Why Pocono Health System?" so be sure to research the company. And the other questions were pretty ordinary.”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Veracyte:

“I enjoyed several of the thought-provoking questions. I did not find any questions unexpected or difficult. Honesty is key.”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hand Surgery & Rehabilitation Center:

“why would you want to work here?”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comcast:

“I was amazed when they did not get my background check back after 3 weeks. They delayed my start date and made me wait until the next training class which started over a month later.”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Centro:

“What was your THREE top weaknesses?”

May 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pandora:

“Nothing difficult or unexpected. Had a pleasant conversation with the hiring manager and team lead who explained Pandora and the responsibilities of the position.”