Biotech & Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,292 Companies: 13 of 4,292

See the latest Eli Lilly Jobs

4,215 Interview Questions: 110 of 4,215 Sort by

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Scientific Associate II at Novartis:

“For science positions, understanding of the biology, pathways, and technology is critical. I was asked about familiarity with specific oncogenic pathways related to the lab's specific focus. Mostly…”

Interview Question for CMS Packaging Operator at Sigma-Aldrich:

“-Pretty standard interview
-Make sure your resume really good, they pretty much look at that the entire time and take notes from the interview on it so have several copies (there were 3 people in my…”

Interview Question for Image Analysis Technician at BioClinica:

“Have you used any similar type of machinery before?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Clinical Project Manager Interview at Pharmaceutical Product Development:

“The scenario I was presented was a clinical trial in which there were issues with a couple countries in study approval/recruitment and i had to develop a risk management plan to get the country to…”

Interview Question for Logistics Manager at Abbott Labs:

“None, all were conducive to the posted position and the experience they were seeking to fulfill the requirements.”

Interview Question for Customer Support Technician at Alere:

“There weren't any difficult questions - the job seemed to be a good fit technically and socially. It turned out that the position payed far below my current position, so the interviewer and I agreed…”

Interview Question for Data Analyst at Decision Resources Group:

“The interview was mostly me asking questions about the company, the role, and the individuals.”

Interview Question for Multiple at BioReliance:

“You can expect most of the typical "tricky" interview questions, such as "describe a situation you had to overcome" or something along those lines.”

Interview Question for Research Assistant I at Covance:

“How did you handle a situation in which an unexpected setback prevented you from accomplishing your tasks?”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at Physician Recommended Nutriceuticals:

“The interview questions were fairly standard.”